Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Music over and over...

Hey guys! I'm glad to hear that [friends] are turning their papers in. Thats sweet. So [brother and cousin], you guys got mp3s? Thats cool, hope your ENJOYING your music! just kiddin. My companion has a CD player and 1 CD, The Prince of Egypt... It's getting really old, but I can stand it. You know I think the reason [my cousin] played his music over and over and over again was for me. I got so used to it, it really didn't bother me anymore. I think I can count that as a blessing! ha ha. Well you guys have fun, but not too much. I Love you and I'll write you again the same time next week, today is my P-day and we only have a half hour to e-mail, and since I'm slow at typing, this has taken up most of the time. ok love you and talk to you again soon.
love Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment