Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, March 9th--I'm in Chile!!!!

Ok... I´m in Chili! It is so crazy over here!
I´ve seen about a thousand stray dogs, and
on every street corner there is a small
market, not even kidding. The flight went
really well, I got about 3 hours of sleep,
so I´m really tired. After we got off the
airplane we went and met up with the Elders.
We took about an hour drive out of Santiago
to get to Rancagua. We went to our mission Pres.
house and met him and his family. They are so
cool! We had lunch, and then met our new
companions. His name is Elder W-----. He is
super cool, he´s been here for 9 months, and
he speaks so good. Anyways, after we met our
companions we said goodbye to the Pres. and
left to go to our apartments. We took a train.
Then a taxi. and finally made it to our apartment.
We just left to eat and email and I´m inside
a internet cafe right now, It´s hot and humid,
and I´m so tired. It´s been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment