Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Opposite Missionaries

OK, so one day I had two missionaries show up at my door, one tall and one short. Anyway, I was wondering why they would be stopping at my house in the middle of the day so I started small talk as the stood at my doorstep and then finally the short one, whom I found out later was Elder Salinas, asked me if I had a son who was serving in Rancagua, Chile on his mission. To save the nephew explanation I answered, "yes" and he went onto explain that he is from Rancagua Chile and is serving his mission here in Santaquin. He and Bryan are serving opposite missions. He thought it would be fun to get a picture of him with all of us so that he could later show it to Bryan when he goes back to Rancagua in two months... So here are all of us with Elder Salinas. My two youngest weren't too happy about taking the picture but, at least they are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment