Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Elder Quesada

If any of you would like to send birthday wishes to Elder Quesada for his 20th this Sunday please leave a comment here and I will copy all of them into an email to send to him. He will love to hear from you all on his birthday.

Also here is his latest letter:
Hello family! Things are going great over here in skinny Chile. Teaching alot of people the Gospel. It´s been awesome, me and my companion started doing a lot of door contacts with the Book of Mormon in hand and testifying about it right at their door step. It´s been really interesting to see the peoples faces as we testify of, not only the restoration of the gospel, but the Book of Mormon with it. Anyways, how are things in the good ol´ U S of A?

Rachael, your already 6 months along? WOW!!! Time flies when your on a mission!

Hopefully you guys don´t miss me as much as I miss you, or we´re gonna have problems. Ok Fam, take it easy and thanks for rubbin it in that I´m gonna be 20! Love ya, Elder Quesada.

1 comment: