Monday, April 20, 2009

Hola mi familia!!!

Everything here is going great. The investigators are really progressing. I had 3 baptisms in my first change, today is the start of a new change (my second change). an Elder that lived in our house left and a new one came today... I´m really getting used to the language, I´m still not the best at writing in it, but I can speak good. I´ve gotten used to my sector and my surroundings. It´s been a real eye opener experience so far, and I´m sure it will continue to be. People here live in such humble circumstances its amazing. I haven´t given any talks yet in church but I have taught alot of lessons. The weather here is getting a little cooler but nothing like Utah. They´re saying it´s going to start raining here pretty soon, and that the rain is intense. I´m pretty stoked. Well that´s about all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment