Monday, April 27, 2009

Near Santiago

Hola! So everything is going really good, We´ve been tracting alot this last week, trying to look for people to teach. We´ve had 2 earthquakes this week, they were just little though. The area I´m in right now Is technically Santiago. I´m as close as I can get in Santiago before The South Santiago mission starts. The boarder of my area is the boarder of the next mission. I´m in the ghetto (I think thats how you spell it). Lots and lots of run down buildings, and tiny homes. The streets are filled with trash, dogs, and people who throw rocks at us and try to swear at us in english (which is pretty funny), but I love this place! I´ve really gotten attached to it. I know the lord has sent me here for a reason, and day by day I´m reminded of it. I love it. I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is restored on the earth once again, and for good. And I know that if we are faithful and endure to the end, we will live with our loving Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ for eternity. Sorry, didn't mean to drop my testimony, but I felt inspired. Anyways, This P-day we played futbol (soccer) in an actual field of grass! It was sweet. Every church here has a ping pong table and a cement soccer court out side. Our church building has 2 stories in it, but it is very small. Nothing like the ones in Utah. The food here is good, lots of rice and chicken. And the weather is getting a tad cooler at night, but all in all its good. Anyways, love ya much, sorry I haven´t sent any pictures yet. I´ll try to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment