Tuesday, June 23, 2009

just a letter

Well it rained a lot... A lot! The streets were flooded! It was pretty cool, I wish I would have gotten a picture. The prosolyting is going really good, finding a lot of new investigators and spreading the gospel. My new companion is fine, we get along great. We have 2 baptismal dates so we'll see if they keep their commitments. Other then that, its going well. Elder Oaks came and talked to us last tuesday, that was really good. He talked about principles, what they are, and how we can apply them every day. what else... Our neighbors have a dog that follows us all around the sector, her name is Perrita, she's pretty funny. Umh, I think thats all the news for now. Yes I am warm at night, you don't have to worry about me. After we're done e-mailing, we're going to buy some boots for the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment