Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Sector

Hey family!!! This week has been really good!, it was the last week in my first sector (or the sector where I was born (in missionary language)). So right now I'm in my second sector with my new companion Elder Brady. He seems pretty cool so far, but we've only been a companionship for like 2 hours, so we'll see. My new sector is called "El Bosque, Observatorio" and the house is a lot smaller then my last house. There's another companionship in our house and they seem pretty cool. Well the work was really good in my last sector. I think I left it better then when I got there... I think. I'm really going to miss the people there, I didn't realize it would be that hard. I hope this new ward I'm in is as good as the last. They really helped us missionaries out. Anyways, sounds like you've had alot of fun this past week. Hope the family is all doing well.
With love, Elder Quesada.
P.S.- I'll try to get some pics to you guys next week, I forgot my camera at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment