Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Christmas Activity

Hey fam, today was the BIG CHRISTMAS ACTIVITY for the Chile Rancagua Mission. It was actually held in my stake! All the elders from the whole mission gathered there today and we played soccer, basketball, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, ping-pong, and we ate a ton of hamburgers! It was alot of fun, an all day activity. This week was good, we gave the holy ghost to our recent convert! She is so awesome! I`m going to be sending you guys a package here pretty soon with the big letter and some other stuff so look out. We aren`t able to go to the santiago temple because it`s not in our mission, but last change me and my companion got permission from our president to go do a session in the santiago temple! It was rad! The primary program sounded like a laugh! Wish I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment