Monday, May 24, 2010

The Mish is a blast!

I`m having alot of fun figuring out my sector and finding new people to teach. We`ve been doing really good these past couple weeks. My companion was sick last Thursday so we stayed inside ALL DAY... talk about boring. I read almost all of Genesis! HAHA!

We just barely played some soccer. We won 1 game and lost the other. It was alot of fun though. Anyways, hope the fam has been doing well. We had a lesson with a new woman we found and she is so aweswome! We asked her if she would pray about the things we taught her and she said " I want to change my life for the better, so I`m gonna do whatever it takes to get baptized." We were obviously stunned by her answer, but we put a baptismal date for the 13th of june. It really opened my eyes the faith she had. If we as people weren`t so stuborn and would just change, just take a tiny step forward, the Lord will change our lives for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment